Thursday, March 18, 2010

the local news did not even MENTION it was St. Patrick's Day yesterday!

This is weird to me. I grew up in an area, 'swamped' by people of Irish descent. There were SO many Irish people when I grew up, in my region...Now, don't get offended. I love the Irish, most of my best friends were at least 1/2 Irish. I know how to say Kiss your Backside in Irish. I know most of their customs and ways of thinking. I think the Irish are wicked cool myself :)

And man.. they sure got a lot of nice looking guys from Ireland, that's for sure! Colin Farrell, while he may be a bit of a cad, sure is easy on the eyes, you gotta admit that! :) Liam Niason, another Irish actor, who's presence sure doesn't make me feel sad at all to be born a woman.. there are numerous Irish lads out there who are exceedingly handsome, that's for sure!

I think I'd probably love living in Ireland. And my favorite beer is IRISH, Guiness! Well, to think a city the size of Asheville does NOT have any St. Patrick's Day celebration. Even my favorite pub... whom I'll not mention cuz this IS the internet and I keep running into all these cyber-bullies lately... did not even OPEN for St. Paddy's day!

I said Happy St. Paddy's Day to two fellows yesterday! I don't really know them well, one is a neighbor, but another a black guy... and they both seemed pleased I would wish them that...

Gosh. what is WITH town anyways?
So strange! I have NEVER lived in a town that didn't actively celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

I was going to go out... but was so tired, and I'm so broke right now.. Instead I just bought some green M&Ms and thought about St. Patrick's Day, but I wonder if much was going on in town last nite...

I bet there wasn't . I went out last Saturday night! Oh, this is SUCH a party town! Not! I went into my favorite club and by 10:30 p.m. they were closing DOWN! Ten thirty on a SATURDAY night and you're closing your doors! Tried to go south of town but my god, there's hardly ANYWHERE to go that's decent!

Maybe I need to head in a different direction. who knows.... this is awful... The only good thing that happened was there was a rather cute guy standing outside, who later did a pretty good karaoke song in that place, but honestly, not much to offer in the way of entertainment.

It seems only the 20 somethings now go out to clubs.. What's up with that? I know in my 20s.. we really didnt go clubbing much, we'd go do lots of outside stuff, but when we wanted to have fun, we'd make our own fun! :) at home, or at our friends' house!

We lived on a remote spot in the Pacific so maybe that had something to do with it.. but we never really CRAVED going out to the clubs when I was in my 20s.. it was much more fun, just hanging out with your BF, or going to your friends' house and hanging out..

Now, it seems ALL the 20s somethings.. that's THEIR form of entertainment.. clubbing.. going out.. all dressed to the nines, or looking like the street walker down the in the bad part of town, texting...getting on "social networks" and printing all kinds of personal info & pictures about yourself.... I don't know.. I am SO glad I didn't grow up in these times.

I really feel sorry for the normal kids who gotta grow up in these times. It must be rough!

Anyway. I see poor Sandra Bullock has broken up with her husband Jesse! :( How sad! I like Sandra Bullock, I really do.. and to think her movie, Blind Side, I think it's called, has been SO successful, and now her SO is cheating on her.. what a bittersweet pill that must be to swallow!

You know though, when she first started seeing Jesse James, it just seems he was SO NOT her type! I don't know.. I'm not her.. so who am I to judge. but all the tattoos, his sort of tough guy stance. and she's so gentle, so classic looking. .. it just seemed like an odd match to me...
Maybe I was a bit pyschic, but I wouldn't imagine her sneaking around on her man, but yet, he thinks it's ok to do that to her.
At least she's got the smarts to ditch his ass.
I see that Tiger Wood's wife, has taken him back! Oh, dear, good luck with that woman! I hope she has gotten herself a host of STD tests to make sure he's not given her something she cannot get rid of..

You see, cheating now, is not just a heartbreak, it's life-threatening..... Aids, that still exists, they do NOT have a cure for that, yet,Herpes, you name it, there's a host of incurable illnesses out there you can catch if you got a wandering lover..

Not a good thing.. and speaking of lovers. I was so glad to see that I'm NOT the only one who's opposing this stupid law Arseville wants to pass, that insists the taxpayers of Arseville PAY for the health benefits of gay "partners".

Now I stopped to think this over, and IS there any law out there that pays for the health benefits of a man and woman living together? Or one that does that for them, if they have children either? I don't think so....
So WHY do gays get all these exclusive benefits? that seems discriminatory toward the straight people to me. Just think about it, do you know of a black couple, a man and woman, who are just living together, but their "partner" is entitled to receive Health Benefits from the town in which you live in?
That is simply ridiculous!

This nation or maybe I should say this world, has become truly twisted.. maybe all those predictions in the Bible are right!

That man will desire man more than women, and so on... it sure seems to becoming true in this town, sadly enough.

Hey if you are a lady, and even a good lucking lady, don't expect to come to Trashville and get laid one night when come to some nightclub here in town. Don't! You'll be disappointed over & over, more likely you'll have a parcel of lesbians looking you up and down and trying to get "friendly" with you.
That's SO creepy! :(

I noticed there is a man in town, Don Yelton, who's also opposed to the passing of that law for Gay "partners"! Good for him. and Mayor Bellamy, whom I'm going to send a postcard to soon, she's also saying WHERE is there a law like the one the gays are trying to ram down the throats of Arseville taxpayers, claiming that in Charlotte, the gay "partners" have to have THEIR health benefits paid for?

I mean, come on now. this is the absolute WORST recession, or probably depression, in history! And we can barely pay for our OWN BASIC living expenses, never mind paying for some fudge packer's health care?

I cannot even afford to go to a decent doctor now, even if I've been injured badly! WHY in heavens NAME, should I be forced to pay for someone who's PERFECTLY healthy and is able to HAVE SEX daily with their gay partner?


Go out there and get a fucking job for yourself gay "partners"! Cuz you SURE have a better chance of getting a job in the town of As$eville being GAY than you do if you are STRAIGHT, or over 40 or disabled or a certain minority! And you gay people are NO minority in the town of Arseville! They say that Arseveill is the THIRD GAYEST city in the nation! So.. taxpayers consider how many PEOPLE that will be you'll be footing the bill for! Quite a lot I'd say. Bad enough we have to pay FREE health care to illegal aliens who shouldn't be working here in the first place!

And the straight people, the over 40 people and the disabled people SURE are NOT being offered ANY kind of health benefits lately in their jobs! They are LUCKY they can even GET jobs nowadays!!!! :(

So piss off, gay "partners'. Man, have you people have a nerve!

I'm so SICK of this whole GAY agenda, I could puke!

Now, don't call me homophobic. I used to have a lot of gay friends. people who were considerate of others feelings, of straight people's feelings, but this new "breed" of gays.. forget it!
They are arrogant, selfish, hateful people

I have never been more discriminated against in a job than I was when I was working for two different gay guys at two different jobs!

That sucked! One boss even had the NERVE to make a LEWD remark about some cop patrolling our business once, a remark that if I had said in the presence of other straight people, I'd have been FIRED on the spot.
The cop walked by, a rather fit looking guy in his late 20s, and the BOSS, of all people comments. "Oh, I'd like him to CUFF me and STUFF me!"
I was shocked, as I was standing RIGHT NEXT to my boss, when he made that remark to another male gay employee!
Luckily that company is NOW out of Business! lol. Geez, I wonder why...
I was even assaulted by this gay guy once at work, and the company did NOTHING for me, the president of the company, even though I had visible black & blue marks from where the guy hit me, and the gay guy was OVER 6 feet tall! They didn't even pay for my damn medical expenses, so WHY am I EXPECTED to pay for the health "benefits" of some weird gay person????

That same gay man ALSO made numerous LEWD comments in front of over 15 women at work! That was OK, (yeah right!) cuz he was GAY!

So piss off you selfish gay people! You don't need any more "compensation" for being gay! This society has put you up on pedestals..

Cannot wait til you fall off, and come down to the earth with the rest of us... Then you'll see what it's REALLY like to be harassed and discriminated against!

You gay people are NOT being discriminated against! Not in any shape or form. You're being admired, given the right to create chaos and sexual harassment at work and numerous other social ills.
I have NO sympathy for you, and why should I?
I have sympathy for people who are BORN with disabilities, mental illnesses, they have NO control over, being harassed or persecuted cuz they are born a certain race or religion that many people despise or have hateful attitudes towards, THOSE people need health benefits not you!

As long as you don't come out of the closet, no one even KNOWS you are gay! You get to live whatever life you choose and then we have to REWARD you for such a disgusting, vile lifestyle!

Try covering up the fact you are black, or oriental, or of American Indian race or Jewish, or handicapped! That's a real challenge, trust me!

I'm not going to REWARD you people for your "alternative" lifestyel! You CHOOSE to be gay! No one forced it on you, (well, maybe you became gay after you seduced by some gay person, but still... you were NOT born that way!) I don't care about you people anymore! You have proved OVER & OVER you do NOT care about the straight people!

To expect the poor and I DO mean poor str8 people to foot the BILL for your decrepid lifestyle and your "partner" in such an awful economic time, is so revealing of your "true" character honestly! You are selfish, evil people, if that's your mindset!

I'm so glad I'm not gay! I really don't think anyone's BORN gay either. I've talked to many of my gay friends and it was always something weird or traumatic had happened to them that made them become gay!

I've also known people who were gay and then decided to become str8.. and then have children and were extremely happy! :)

So.. it's not like you don't have a CHOICE, like black people, hispanic people, disabled people, Oriental people or Jewish people who were BORN a certain race or with a certain physical handicap.

or, it seems in this town, IRISH people!

Now someone tell me WHY Arseville did NOT make a big deal bout St. Patrick's day.. I want to know? They didn't even mention it on the news yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment